Dgame revived

amber via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sun Feb 22 12:55:03 PST 2015

On Sunday, 22 February 2015 at 20:42:20 UTC, Gan wrote:
> On Sunday, 22 February 2015 at 09:30:10 UTC, Namespace wrote:

>>> First, you need to change your dependency to something like
>>> this:
>>>
>>> "dependencies":
>>>
>>> Or you can use ==0.4.0, or >=0.4.0. Just don't use
>>> branch-based dependencies anymore (like ~master) as those are
>>> deprecated.
>>>
>>> Second, there's a bug in Dgame's dub.json, which is causing
>>> compilation to error out. I'll post a PR for it.
>>
>> I have the PR merged, the problem should be fixed now. Thanks
>> to you and growlercab.
>
> Now it builds though crashes on run with this error:
>
> init openAL
> derelict.util.exception.SharedLibLoadException at ../../.dub/packages/derelict-util-1.9.1/source/derelict/util/exception.d(35):
> Failed to load one or more shared libraries:
> 	libogg.dylib - dlopen(libogg.dylib, 2): image not found
> 	libogg.0.dylib - dlopen(libogg.0.dylib, 2): image not found
> Error executing command run: Program exited with code 1
>

> Press any key to continue...

I think you need to install the ogg libraries. Derelict, which
Dgame uses, only provides bindings to the C/C++ libraries. You
still need to get the those libraries for things to work.

Sorry I cannot help more. On linux it's just a matter of using
the pkg manager (apt, pacman, yum etc.) On MAC I have not idea.

I can confirm Dgame 0.4.1 is now working on Linux (Debian x86_64)
after I did a dub upgrade.

Thanks,
amber