Dgame revived

Gan via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Feb 25 07:36:20 PST 2015

On Tuesday, 24 February 2015 at 22:03:29 UTC, stewarth wrote:
> On Tuesday, 24 February 2015 at 21:10:53 UTC, Gan wrote:

>>> Did you try commenting out the line that sets the forward
>>> compatibility flag as well?
>>> (sorry it isn't clear from the posts)
>>>
>>> if (style & Style.OpenGL) {
>>> SDL_GL_SetAttribute(SDL_GL_CONTEXT_MAJOR_VERSION, 3);
>>> SDL_GL_SetAttribute(SDL_GL_CONTEXT_MINOR_VERSION, 3);
>>> SDL_GL_SetAttribute(SDL_GL_CONTEXT_PROFILE_MASK,
>>> SDL_GL_CONTEXT_PROFILE_CORE);
>>> /*
>>> * SDL_GL_SetAttribute(SDL_GL_CONTEXT_FLAGS,
>>> *           SDL_GL_CONTEXT_FORWARD_COMPATIBLE_FLAG);
>>> */
>>> }
>>>
>>> This fixed a similar issue for me on Linux.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> stew
>>
>> Yeah I did that, doesn't show anything but a blank white
>> screen.
>
> OK, thanks for letting me know.

Is there anything more I can test to try to get it working on Mac?

Also anyone else have a Mac to test on? I wanna make sure it's
not just me getting the blank white screen.