DlangIDE

Vadim Lopatin via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Feb 26 06:57:24 PST 2015

On Friday, 6 February 2015 at 14:03:07 UTC, Vadim Lopatin wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm working on cross-platform D language IDE - DlangIDE.
> It's written in D using DlangUI based GUI.
>
> Project on GitHub: https://github.com/buggins/dlangide

Recent changes:

Package dependencies are now visible in workspace tree.

When DUB project is being loaded, all DUB dependency packages are
being loaded into workspace tree too.
Now it's possible to use GoToDefinition and autocompletion using
dependencies.

Limitation: so far dependency list is being read from file
dub.selections.json on project loading.
If dub build was never executed, try run build or dub Upgrade
Dependencies, and then reload workspace.