2nd London D Programmers Meetup - Robot Tank Battle Tournament

Kingsley via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Feb 26 07:56:12 PST 2015

Hi,

The second London D Programmers Meetup is now officially
scheduled for Tuesday 24th March. As usual it's sponsored by
Skills Matter and will be at their awesome training facility.

This meetup will be all about an awesome robot battle tournament.
Come along and bring your laptop and be prepared to build a tank
robot that can destroy the opposition in our custom made 2D
battle arena. I've used the very excellent DSFML library for the
graphics so it's looks nice :)

If we come up with a super tank we may start challenging other D
meetup groups to a robot tank battle royale extravaganza!! So
watch out!!!

Here are the details - spread the word:

http://www.meetup.com/London-D-Programmers/events/220610394/

thanks