Dgame revived

stewarth via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Feb 26 14:09:32 PST 2015

On Thursday, 26 February 2015 at 20:43:20 UTC, Namespace wrote:
> I've just pushed the current state of the 0.5.0 version:
> https://github.com/Dgame/Dgame/tree/0.5.0
>
> It's far from finished but it works. So if anyone has requests,
> wishes or suggestions: now is the time. :)

That's great :)

At the moment my small test apps don't build due to missing
features such as Audio, System.Clock etc. I assume these will be
added as work progresses?

I'll do some testing over the weekend with what's in place on the
0.5.0 branch and submit bug reports if I find anything.

Cheers,
Stew