Dgame revived

Namespace via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sat Feb 28 03:02:29 PST 2015

> Next step is Font, Text and Spritesheet. Then I'll inspect
> Clock, Power and MessageBox and in the end I'll inspect Audio.
> I think the most breaking changes will happen here, because
> I'll use this time SDL_Audio instead of OpenAL.

Font, Text, Clock (renamed to StopWatch) and Power (renamed to
Battery) were also ported. The Audio package also. Spritesheet
should be redundant now, because Sprite has now a clipRect, to
support the Spritesheet behaviour.

What is left: add missing comments / complete comments and renew
the documentation. After that I will update the website.

We are moving forward! :)