Dgame revived

Namespace via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sat Feb 28 14:52:46 PST 2015

On Saturday, 28 February 2015 at 11:02:31 UTC, Namespace wrote:
>> Next step is Font, Text and Spritesheet. Then I'll inspect
>> Clock, Power and MessageBox and in the end I'll inspect Audio.
>> I think the most breaking changes will happen here, because
>> I'll use this time SDL_Audio instead of OpenAL.
>
> Font, Text, Clock (renamed to StopWatch) and Power (renamed to
> Battery) were also ported. The Audio package also. Spritesheet
> should be redundant now, because Sprite has now a clipRect, to
> support the Spritesheet behaviour.
>
> What is left: add missing comments / complete comments and
> renew the documentation. After that I will update the website.
>
> We are moving forward! :)

Comments are finished so far - the documentation can be generated.
I've also begun to update the website and to update the
tutorials, but I need at least a whole day to get ready. So I'll
be ready in mid-March at the latest - because the next week I
have to learn for my exams completely again.
But you can already begin with your tests. ;)