DMD's lexer available on code.dlang.org

Daniel Murphy via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sun Jan 4 18:51:23 PST 2015

"Laeeth Isharc"  wrote in message
news:yzmwemaevaltcmkywmgk at forum.dlang.org...

> on a related note, have you considered sharing your translation tool
> (c++ -> D)?  I completely understand if you would rather not of course.

The translation tool is available on github and is boost licensed.

This pull request contains the latest version in src/magicport -
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dmd/pull/3410

Please keep in mind that the tool makes a lot of assumptions about the C++
source that may not be valid for projects other than dmd.  It's fairly easy
to adapt to other projects, but it won't work on them out of the box.