DConf 2015 Call for Submissions is now open

Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Jan 6 15:24:19 PST 2015

Hello,

Exciting times! DConf 2015 will take place May 27-29 2015 at Utah Valley
University in Orem, UT.

The call for submissions is now open at http://dconf.org. Please mind
the submission deadline: February 27, 2015.

We are hoping to build a strong program with the help of D established
luminaries who spoke at previous editions of DConf, as well as
up-and-coming contributors. So please send us your submissions soon.
There's a good deal of progress and strength building in our community
as of late, and you can make the conference reflect it.

Good luck!

Andrei