DConf 2015 Call for Submissions is now open

Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Jan 7 13:07:15 PST 2015

On 1/7/2015 11:05 AM, Maxime Chevalier-Boisvert wrote:
>> We'd like your presentation proposal, too!
>
> It's an honor to be reinvited :)

I'm honored you're a member of our community. Truly the best thing about working
on D is the type of people it attracts.

> Are there specific topics you'd like covered in my talk?

I've found over and over that when people give talks about something they're
excited about, that excitement gets transmitted to the audience and they enjoy
it, too!

> Will the talks be filmed this year too?

Chuck Allison is going to arrange this with the university students. I hope we
can get it live streamed as well.