We're looking for a Software Developer! (D language)

Johanna Burgos via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Jan 8 03:10:08 PST 2015

Your Mission

Support our team in the development of our event-based
infrastructure
Development of high-performance applications and services
Writing applications to work with our distributed DHT database
system
You will be coding in the D-language

Your Track Record

Degree in Computer Science, or closely-related
Knowledge of Github
Strong interest in distributed architectures
Experienced in C, C++ or D (you’ll be programming in D)
Fluency in written and spoken English

Your Style

You don’t like being thrown in at the deep end. You like to jump
yourself
You live and breathe globalization and love to work and travel
internationally
You mesmerize people with a friendly and open-minded, yet
trustworthy and reliable personality
You think in achievements, not in departments, responsibilities
or hierarchy
As a quick learner, first mover and fast thinker you can keep
pace with one of the fastest growing technology start ups
You are driven by curiosity and innovation, and always up for a
good challenge

Our Promise

Employment in Berlin, full-time and full of fun challenges, with
flexible working hours
Access to a high-profile professional network of international
Internet companies
Possibility to show your excellent competence and your creative
ideas to a broad audience
A competitive compensation and incentive plan that rocks when you
rock
Personal development and training that will help you evolve from
the pro you are right now to the champ you’re destined to be
Basic German language courses for non-native speakers
Help with residence permit processing for non-EU citizens
Daily adrenalin rushes while working and learning in one of the
fastest growing sectors in online advertising
Access to an international high-profile network
A company culture driven by pioneer-thinking and talent that
exceeds departments and hierarchies

The challenge is on. If you think it’s you we’re looking for,
send us your battle plan along with a certificate of your super
powers at careers at sociomantic.com. Alternatively, a motivational
cover letter and resume in English will do, too. For now.