Sociomantic: We're looking for a Software Developer! (D language)

Joseph Rushton Wakeling via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Jan 8 05:01:31 PST 2015

Hello all,

Just to mention that this call is particularly focused on getting
new people for my team at Sociomantic.  It may be of especial
interest to anyone who wants to work on machine learning problems
(we have lots of fun stuff in the pipeline), but whatever your
background, this is a great opportunity to work full-time with D,
in a great company that has a very extensive and exciting D
codebase.

You can also review the job ad on our company website:
https://www.sociomantic.com/jobs/d-software-developer/#.VK5xsV2YOlM

Best wishes,

      -- Joe (Software Dev @ Sociomantic:-)