We're looking for a Software Developer! (D language)

Leandro Lucarella via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Jan 8 17:03:38 PST 2015

On Thursday, 8 January 2015 at 13:21:05 UTC, Rikki Cattermole
wrote:
>> The challenge is on. If you think it’s you we’re looking for,
>> send us your battle plan along with a certificate of your
>> super powers at careers at sociomantic.com. Alternatively, a
>> motivational cover letter and resume in English will do, too.
>> For now.
>
> Unfortunately I half wish you guys had a New Zealand office.
> As I am in need of a job.

We already have a kiwi in our lines, Ben, they guy organizing the
Berlin meetup. You can ask him how was moving from NZ to DE. ;-)