Sociomantic: We're looking for a Software Developer! (D language)

Leandro Lucarella via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Jan 8 17:08:14 PST 2015

On Thursday, 8 January 2015 at 22:36:13 UTC, FG wrote:
> On 2015-01-08 14:01 Joseph Rushton Wakeling wrote:
>> Just to mention that this call is particularly focused on
>> getting
>> new people for my team at Sociomantic.
>
> There is one important piece of information missing:
> Are you still using only D1?

Yes.

> If not, how is your code base currently split into D1 and D2?

I would say about 0.01% of our code is D2. But in our defense, we
are already working on the migration to D2. Is a **very** hard
work, and it will take probably the whole year (if not more).
Mihails (dicebot) will be writing some blog posts about the
progress, he already wrote one post:
http://blog.dicebot.lv/2014/12/on-sociomantic-d2.html.