We're looking for a Linuy Systems Admin!

Leandro Lucarella via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri Jan 9 07:52:36 PST 2015

Iain Buclaw via Digitalmars-d-announce, el  9 de January a las 11:30 me escribiste:
> On 9 January 2015 at 11:29, Iain Buclaw <ibuclaw at gdcproject.org> wrote:
> > On 9 January 2015 at 11:22, Joseph Rushton Wakeling via
> > Digitalmars-d-announce <digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com> wrote:

> >> Yea, get your certificate of superpowers in! :-)
> >
> > It's January, so I'm doing my annual re-write - no harm in submitting I guess.
>
> Though I've never used Linuy before, is it like Linux? :-)

Is just a test to see how much candidates are into details. We never
have typos, much less make mistakes.