Utah Valley University is a sponsor of DConf 2015

MattCoder via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri Jan 9 15:33:41 PST 2015

On Friday, 9 January 2015 at 21:10:11 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> Please spread the news:
> https://twitter.com/D_Programming/status/553642281941860352
> Many thanks to UVU and especially its Computer Science
> Department Chair, Chuck Allison, who was instrumental in making
> this happen.

Awesome!

Questions:

1) There will be no kickstarter this year?

2) I'm from another country, and I'd like to participate/attend
this year, do you already know about prices for tickets etc? (And
this will be a good excuse to take my visa!). :D

Matheus.