This Week in D, issue 1

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Jan 13 07:15:44 PST 2015

On Tuesday, 13 January 2015 at 14:48:44 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
> It can probably even be done by DDOC too.

Probably, I'll do a helper program though.

BTW the "tip of the week" and "project spotlight" sections are
something I put in to keep this interesting to people who follow
the forums and are familiar with the rest of the stuff, so I'm
really looking forward to them.

That'd be the main place I would want contributions, if only to
keep me from talking about myself non-stop. I could fill those in
for a year just by blabbing about each module in my misc. github,
but then the reader might get the impression that this whole
thing is my vanity project!

Of course, that's what I'll do if nothing else is ready when it
is publication time, but if any of you want to talk about
yourselves and projects a bit, that'd be pretty great.

BTW one commented out section here is FAQs and blog posts. My
plan there is to highlight D.learn and SO questions that pop up a
bunch and other, longer articles people write. I just didn't have
any this week so I left it out, but hopefully we'll get some of
those coming up too.