This Week in D, issue 1

MattCoder via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Jan 13 15:20:48 PST 2015

On Tuesday, 13 January 2015 at 21:55:27 UTC, David Nadlinger
wrote:
> On Tuesday, 13 January 2015 at 14:08:58 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe
> wrote:
>> http://arsdnet.net/this-week-in-d/jan-12.html
>
> Great idea, hope the project will take off!
>
> One thing: I found the link coloring to be _very_
> counter-intuitive. So much so that I in fact had to fire up the
> dev tools to figure out why some of the links were blue and
> some of them green. Since the default link color on pretty much
> all platforms is blue, green inevitably breaks with the user
> expectation that visited links are styled in some shade similar

Perhaps I misunderstood you. But here all links on that page are
blue, even the visited ones. I didn't see any green link there,
the only green text that I can see there, are the comments in the
code examples.

PS: I'm using Firefox.

Matheus.