Anyone interested in embedding a JVM in their D app?

james via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Jan 13 18:00:46 PST 2015

I've been playing with jni.h and D.  I think I've got a fully
working jni.d and I have the start of a nicer D wrapper around it
with djvm.d.

https://github.com/jamesmahler/djvm

There is an example usage in the README.md.  There's also why I'd
do such a thing in there.

I'm not sure if anyone else would be interested in this.  I'm
open to help and merge requests if anyone wants to join in.

In the short term, I still have several low level things to wrap
with the more D interfaces.

In the longer term, I want to have D interfaces around JDBC.