Heady House Hunting with D

Nick Sabalausky via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Jan 13 20:23:17 PST 2015

On 01/13/2015 10:56 PM, Rikki Cattermole wrote:
> On 14/01/2015 4:46 p.m., Philpax wrote:
>> Hey everyone,
>>
>> I recently wrote a blog post about how I used D/vibe.d to help find a
>> new house. I haven't publicized it anywhere else yet, so I'm looking
>> forward to what the D community has to say! You can check it out here:
>> http://philpax.me/blog/heady-house-hunting-with-d
>>

> Definitely would be interesting to see this as a full blown comparison
> site, like there is for flight.

Yea, definitely. The listing sites from the realty companies are truly
horrible (and a very solid case IMO for why the web should be
plain-old-data, not "dynamic"/"rich"-content). A sane front-end for all
their goofy bloated half-broken crap would be great for anyone facing
the royal pain of house hunting.