This Week in D, issue 1

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Jan 14 06:43:50 PST 2015

Once the bugs are worked out, like half of this can be automated
too and the other half can be written some time in advance.

For example, I now have the next two "tip of the week" bits
written already (and if something else comes up, I'll just put
them to the backlog, there's no time sensitivity or order
requirements for these tips, they stand alone).

I don't want it to be too automated, I think that's not very
interesting, but I am doing some of it that way to keep it more
consistent. Worst case, if I'm too busy in a week to do something
new, I can just slap together the automatic list of links, paste
in a tip from the backlog, and call it good enough for now,