This Week in D, issue 1

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Jan 14 15:02:47 PST 2015

On Wednesday, 14 January 2015 at 22:19:12 UTC, qznc wrote:
> Next medium: E-Mail newsletter.

Aye, it is on my list (and actually trivial, I probably have just
done it in the amount of time I've spent saying "it's on the
list" lol)

The format of it lends itself fairly well to email already, which
rox.

It looks like we're be moving over to dlang.org starting next
week though. Which is prolly for the better anyway, arsdnet.net
is actually my home computer on my budget internet connection!