This Week in D, issue 1

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Jan 14 15:06:16 PST 2015

Yeah, I'm already thinking of a "special edition" around the
dconf time where it'll probably be much longer than the regular
editions where we'll see about writing up summaries of the talks.
Then as the videos hit youtube, we'll revisit the subject in more
depth in writing.

(by "we" i hope it means like everyone, but even if it is just
me, it should be OK. I plan on attending the whole conference in
person this year and if I can plug in my laptop i should be able
to keep up with some stuff in real time)