Heady House Hunting with D

Robert M. Münch via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri Jan 16 10:44:47 PST 2015

On 2015-01-14 03:46:38 +0000, Philpax said:

> I recently wrote a blog post about how I used D/vibe.d to help find a
> new house. I haven't publicized it anywhere else yet, so I'm looking
> forward to what the D community has to say! You can check it out here:
> http://philpax.me/blog/heady-house-hunting-with-d

Cool stuff! I saw this: "With real data, this produced a list of ~40
houses with all relevant information included"

Well, my company is doing a mathematics based pricing analysis based on
properties (an enhanced multi dimensional regression analysis
approach). See: http://www.nlpp.ch

So, if you want to see how the prices shouldbe and which criteria
drives the costs, let me know. Houseprices would be a nice showcase I
wanted to do for some time.

--
Robert M. Münch
http://www.saphirion.com