Deadcode: A code editor in D

Jonas Drewsen via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri Jan 16 13:32:32 PST 2015

On Friday, 16 January 2015 at 21:25:09 UTC, ketmar via
Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
> On Fri, 16 Jan 2015 21:19:06 +0000
> Jonas Drewsen via Digitalmars-d-announce
> <digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com> wrote:
>
>> I have been working on an editor written in D for use with D
>> for some time now and have made a blog post about it.
>>
>> Any feedback or suggestions are welcome.
> is it working in GNU/Linux? and will the source code be
> available?

It is currently only compiling on linux and I haven't tried to
start it there. It is based on libsdl so I don't see much trouble
in getting it to work.

Funny because linux used to be my only OS for many years until I
got my current job where we don't use linux in general.

I'll probably open source it when it is out of beta.

/Jonas