DConf 2015 discounted hotel rooms now available

Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri Jan 16 14:17:01 PST 2015

> https://twitter.com/D_Programming/status/555471499893944323
>
> They're available through May 12, but the number of rooms reserved is
> reserved and first-come-first-served, so book soon. Many thanks to Chuck
> Allison for facilitating this!

Thanks Chuck, I got my hotel room, can't say I'll miss the Aloft prices :)

Note: I didn't realize this originally, but when I booked my flight, the
prices are much higher than they should be, and less availability. I
realized the reason why -- Monday is Memorial Day in the US, just about
everyone has it off.

Just a heads up to those booking travel.

BTW, because of the less choice, I had to fly in Monday to avoid getting
there at 12 am Wednesday. I'll be there all day Tuesday if anyone wants
to hang out.

-Steve