Coedit alpha 11 released

Basile Burg via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Jan 22 07:52:02 PST 2015

On Thursday, 22 January 2015 at 09:44:28 UTC, Jordi Sayol via
Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
> El 21/01/15 a les 18:35, Basile Burg via Digitalmars-d-announce
> ha escrit:
>> I'm glad to announce this new release of Coedit.
>
> Congratulations for this new release!
>
> Did you fix the use of DCD simultaneously with other D editors?

No :/, IIRC this is a requirment from your part in order to
include the software on D-apt...maybe the next time. Waiting for
that the wiki DCD section explicitly not recommend to use another
D editor while CE is running.

Still about d-apt, it looks like CE will not be build-able from
your side as it's been, because i've started building some tools
in D (the todo-comments analyzer) and this requires a proper
setup with libdparse compiled as a static library and put as a
"libman" entry.