London D Programmers MeetUp

Russel Winder via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sun Jan 25 01:22:27 PST 2015

On Thu, 2015-01-22 at 22:12 +0000, Kingsley via Digitalmars-d-announce
wrote:
> We now have a venue for the London D meetup. Skills Matter have
> kindly offered us their support.
>
> The first meetup will be Tuesday 3rd February - see details here:
> http://www.meetup.com/London-D-Programmers/
>
> Please come along if you can :)

Excellently done sir. You have succeeding in creating a London meetup
where I have singularly failed. I shall make all endeavours to be there.
A day of Go followed by an early evening of D.

There is a pub a few doors down from Skills Matter that serves good food
for a late supper. (I'll check with Oana what their "last food order"
time is.)

--
Russel.
41 Buckmaster Road    m: +44 7770 465 077   xmpp: russel at winder.org.uk