This Week in D, Issue 3

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Jan 26 06:48:51 PST 2015

On Monday, 26 January 2015 at 14:38:31 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad
wrote:
> (A slight typo: "2017" in the header)

oops. fixed.

One thing I did this time that I'm not sure if I want to commit
to was writing a very brief summary of a couple of the threads.
(It had to be very brief tbh because I didn't actually read them
all myself, I had just been skimming)

I think it would be too much to do that for everything, but I do
like the idea and might do it for at least a few when I can going
forward.

One thing I don't want this to ever be is *just* a list of links.