This Week in D, Issue 3

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Jan 26 06:58:57 PST 2015

On Monday, 26 January 2015 at 06:47:35 UTC, ketmar wrote:
> great. and i never realised that the trick with

Aye, static imports I think are a bit underused. The tip section
(and project spotlight, which takes longer to write but I have a
few plans for that too) is something I hope can keep active,
experienced users interested in these newsletters each week too.

This one was inspired by a real life problem I helped an emailer
though this week, so I was pretty sure it would be worth writing
up.