This Week in D, Issue 3

via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Jan 26 08:26:32 PST 2015

On Monday, 26 January 2015 at 15:15:39 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> On Monday, 26 January 2015 at 05:42:18 UTC, weaselcat wrote:
>> At first I feared there wouldn't be enough content for you to
>> do this weekly but I'm glad I was wrong. D seems more popular
>> than ever.
>
> Yea, and besides, worst case scenario, there's plenty of
> backlog tips or projects I can talk about to fill it in. A
> single support email/SO question/IRC comment can lead to enough
> material to make it look somewhat substantial, even if the
> forums are pretty dead in a week.

I have noticed that email interviews often generate a lot of
discussion in programming-oriented social media. I guess there
are many people who have used D in a project you could do an
email interview with if you feel like having a bit of variety (or
someone else could perhaps submit an interview conducted on a
meetup?).

Interviews also donĀ“t have to be fresh, they just have to be
unpublished so you can "buffer" them as carrots and push it when
people have time to read and discuss (easter?)