DlangUI

Vadim Lopatin via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Jan 28 01:18:54 PST 2015

On Wednesday, 28 January 2015 at 06:44:16 UTC, Dylan Allbee wrote:
> Was pleasantly surprised to see that it worked without having
> to manually muck with any dependencies. Resource usage is
> minimal, interface feels smooth (though obviously ugly, but
> that isn't the point).
Look & feel can be customized with themes.
Current default theme is near to look&feel of MS Visual Studio
2013.
I hope by changes of theme you can make UI not so ugly.

> I can't wait until I have some extra free time to build
> something with this and hopefully contribute. Great work!
It will be great if someone started to use it and contribute.
So far, there is no much feedback from users.

> P.S. I noticed that it *almost* builds with gdc, but fails on
> freetype. Have you been attempting to target gdc at all for
> those performance gains?
It looks like derelict-ft issue.
I've submitted issue #3 to derelict-ft on GitHub.
gdc doesn't support @nogc attribute