DlangUI

John Colvin via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Jan 28 05:52:57 PST 2015

On Wednesday, 28 January 2015 at 13:30:59 UTC, Vadim Lopatin
wrote:
> On Wednesday, 28 January 2015 at 13:18:11 UTC, John Colvin
> wrote:
>> On Wednesday, 28 January 2015 at 10:57:57 UTC, Vadim Lopatin
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Thank you!
>>>
>>> Submitted fix with some mac font paths hardcoded.
>>> v0.4.22
>>> Could you please try it?
>>>
>>> BTW, could you try on mac
>>> https://github.com/buggins/dlangide.git as well?
>>> It's dlangui-based D language IDE I'm currently working on.
>>
>> tetris and helloworld now work. example1 fails to build:
>> src/example1.d(69): Error: undefined identifier setTimer
>> src/example1.d(75): Error: undefined identifier cancelTimer
>
> Checked on latest version from git - example1 works for me.
> Did you try to pull recent changes from git?

All working for me now.

A few points:
As I mentioned about dlangide, the font scaling is nasty.
The Window menu name overflows and is clipped.
Are the draggable dividers in the Buttons tab supposed to be able
to move? They don't seem to do anything.