This Week in D, Issue 3

via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Jan 28 10:28:36 PST 2015

On Wednesday, 28 January 2015 at 18:17:39 UTC, Casper Færgemand
wrote:
> Did the link disappear from the rust forum? I'm having trouble
> finding anything but three topics there. Also lots of images
> are missing.

Yes, they have renamed it to internals.rust-lang.org

Probably so that discuss.rust-lang.org will be reserved for end
users now that Rusties are pimping themselves for 1.0.0 release!

Will be interesting to see how it falls out. Go has really
enjoyed accelerated growth in the eco system after going stable.
I wonder if the same will happen for Rust.

(Go even have iOS and Android support now... Geez. Searching for
"http" on github yields Go hits that is at 25% of Java. People
seem to pick it up fast, it is easy to learn.)