painlessjson released, looking for improvement advice

Rory McGuire via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Jan 29 10:23:00 PST 2015

:) I use jsvar for any JSON work in D. Javascript is the only thing I've
used that is possibly easier to work with JSON values.

https://github.com/adamdruppe/arsd/blob/master/jsvar.d