2015 H1 Vision

Daniel Murphy via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sat Jan 31 23:41:33 PST 2015

"Joakim"  wrote in message news:nphrawlkmiwksghfybxr at forum.dlang.org...

> Nice work, D needed some direction like this.  I thought one oversight was
> no mention of ddmd, which seems to have gone into limbo over the last
> year.  According to Daniel, it's pretty much done but is just waiting on
> Brad to add some support in the auto-tester, for 9 months now:

Brad has put the host compiler in place on windows now, so the only issue
with that is the invalid config file sitting in the dmd dir, which will
probably be fixed by updating the dmd install to master so I can use the new
'-conf' switch.

There is also a crash related to D's va_copy not working, which I've nearly
solved.