Last - but not least! - two DConf talks

Brad Anderson via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Jul 14 13:18:38 PDT 2015

On Monday, 13 July 2015 at 07:12:48 UTC, Atila Neves wrote:
> On Friday, 10 July 2015 at 18:33:04 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
> wrote:
>> Spread the word!
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxSPCmwqgYs
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNQF3m5e2l0
>>
>> Andrei
>
> https://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/3d3ooa/behaviourdriven_development_with_d_and_cucumber/
>
> Also on HN, but as usual can't post the link.
>
> Atila

Very cool techniques you've done there. I think you may have
convinced me that Cucumber might be worth trying out. It does
seem like you have to spend a lot of effort doing the plumbing to
get it working (all the regexes) so I'm not completely sold but
you've made it sound compelling enough to give it a whirl.