Beta D 2.068.0-b2

Martin Nowak via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Jul 27 02:03:36 PDT 2015

On 07/26/2015 11:13 PM, anonymous wrote:

> Is std.expermimental.allocator planned for 2.068 ?
> I see it's still not merged and we already almost in August.

We're trying hard here to meet some deadlines, so things are really
simple. If something is ready (reviewed, tested, documented, and merged
into stable) it'll end up in a release, otherwise it'll end up in the
next release (only 2 month later).

We can't postpone indefinitely just b/c every other person is trying to
push through their particular interests.