Beta D 2.068.0-b2

jmh530 via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Jul 27 13:43:36 PDT 2015

On Monday, 27 July 2015 at 18:58:33 UTC, Joseph Cassman wrote:

> Sorry for the following rant but I am frustrated by the poor
> quality of support for Windows 64 development.
>
> <rant>

I understand that frustration. I had some modest problems getting
it to work with -m64 on my home computer. However, I had bigger
problems getting Visual D to work. Eclipse wouldn't work with the
Java installed on my work computer. Coedit wouldn't install on my
work computer either (I'm not sure how much this is Coedit's
fault though, works fine at home). I think at home I'm just going
to virtualize a Linux session. I can dual-boot the machine, but I
always find it a hassle if I'm in the middle of doing something
in Windows and want to play around with D.