DConf 2015 has ended. See you in Berlin at DConf 2016!

Joseph Rushton Wakeling via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Jun 1 12:26:31 PDT 2015

On Monday, 1 June 2015 at 16:23:14 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
> I will note to those reading this thread, the absolute most
> phenomenal part of attending the d conference is the live
> discussion that happens between talks, and afterwards over
> drinks/dinner. The live streams and recorded talks are no
> substitute. Just a nudge for anyone who is on the fence for
> next year :) I hope I can go next year, need to get that
> passport in order...

I can second that, and I'd like to add a personal note of thanks
for the great advice that you offered me after my talk.  I'm
starting to come around to some of the ideas I wasn't so sure of
at the time ... :-)