This Week in D: DConf 2015 Wednesday Morning writeups!

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Jun 1 21:03:47 PDT 2015

http://arsdnet.net/this-week-in-d/may-31.html

The rest of DConf will be reported within the next two weeks,
then I'd like to follow up with the speakers to see if they have
anything else they'd like to expand on and attendees if they have
stuff to add about it too (all of you: please email me any
thoughts, including, but not limited to, why you picked that
topic and if there's anything you want to add that wasn't in the
talk itself, e.g., from off-camera discussions.)

Please also discuss on Reddit:

http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/386bmt/this_week_in_d_dconf_2015_wed_morn_talk_summaries/

https://twitter.com/adamdruppe/status/605585525341233154