DConf 2015 has ended. See you in Berlin at DConf 2016!

Liran Zvibel via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Jun 2 03:28:27 PDT 2015

On Friday, 29 May 2015 at 23:42:00 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
> DConf 2015 has been awesome, I'm taking a minute to post this
> that's been announced a short while ago.
>
> We're pleased to announce that DConf 2016 will take place in
> Berlin, sponsored by Sociomantic.
>
> We'll be back with details. See you there!
>

> Andrei

I'd like to thank Andrei, Walter and Chuck for the hard work of
making this conference happen.
The conference was very well organized, with quality speakers and
great atmosphere.

I'm very glad I was able to make it and get to meet parts of the
great D community.

Berlin is very convenient for us (3:30 hr direct flight :) ) so I
guess next year you'll get to see more of Weka.IO :)

See you, and thanks again!

Liran