forum.dlang.org, version 2 (BETA)

sigod via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Jun 4 14:23:17 PDT 2015

On Thursday, 4 June 2015 at 21:08:04 UTC, Vladimir Panteleev
wrote:
> On Thursday, 4 June 2015 at 20:56:33 UTC, sigod wrote:
>> On Thursday, 4 June 2015 at 20:25:02 UTC, sigod wrote:
>>> Few issues with help dialog (opened with Shift+H):
>>> - Centers on full page instead of only visible part of it.
>>> - Scrolls with page.
>>
>> `fixed` instead of [`absolute`][0] and it should be fixed.
>> (Heh, funny.)
>
> Thanks, fixed.
>
>> Also, I believe closing popup on `mouseup` in popup itself
>> doesn't create good UX. Better to close it on `click` outside
>> of popup (maybe difficult to implement without overlay) and to
>> provide an "X" (close) button in popup.
>
> Yes, you're right. The popup isn't a big part of the UI,
> however, and you can dismiss it by pressing any key.

I'll try to create PR for this in upcoming days.

Also, I just noticed: when you open direct link linked post
appears on the bottom of the page instead of the top. For
example:
http://beta.forum.dlang.org/post/gbzgmtrjpnsexfasxawj@beta.forum.dlang.org