forum.dlang.org, version 2 (BETA)

Nick Sabalausky via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Jun 4 15:46:38 PDT 2015

On 06/04/2015 03:41 PM, Mattcoder wrote:

> PS: I think you could increase the font size a bit on the top links(
> Index » Announce / Log in · Settings · Help) and the page numbers on the
> bottom, at least for mobile.

Yea, they are hard to hit accurately on mobile (but then, I'm usually in
the habit of zooming in before even *attempting* to click on a link on
that tiny 5" screen. Luckily, the Dolphin browser has handy zoom buttons
(!) so I don't have to shift my grip to a two-handed deal just to use
the overrated pinch-zoom.)