forum.dlang.org, version 2 (BETA)

Manu via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Jun 4 18:49:21 PDT 2015

On 5 June 2015 at 11:42, Vladimir Panteleev via Digitalmars-d-announce
<digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com> wrote:
> On Friday, 5 June 2015 at 01:39:48 UTC, Manu wrote:
>>
>> If I click to select some text, the page bounces downwards on the
>> mouse-up event.
>> If I click again to select some other text, the page bounces back
>> upwards again to it's original position (again, on the mouse-up).
>

> How do I reproduce this? What browser, view mode, etc.? I don't think I do
> anything fancy with mouse events...

Win8.1, Chrome latest, nothing special about the view configuration.
Here is a link:
http://beta.forum.dlang.org/post/poefipvtjbcpnkopktja@forum.dlang.org
I don't know if this link is special... just click on the screen
somewhere and watch it bounce around.