forum.dlang.org, version 2 (BETA)

Sönke Ludwig via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Jun 4 23:09:44 PDT 2015

Am 04.06.2015 um 17:27 schrieb Vladimir Panteleev:
> On Thursday, 4 June 2015 at 15:23:04 UTC, Sönke Ludwig wrote:
>> The left navigation bar doesn't use the same snap in/out style like
>> the main page - is that on purpose? That's the only thing that makes
>> it feel a little alien within the rest of the site.
>
> Sorry, I'm not following. What do you mean by "snap in/out style"? I did
> deal away with expandable menus, as there are not enough items to
> warrant the accordions, and tweaked the CSS accordingly.

Exactly, that's what I meant. The styling of the "snapped out" groups is
quite formative to the overall look. But even if those are dropped,
maybe at least the selection styling could be kept (make all ">>"'s red
by default and use a background color, plus possibly a right arrow to
indicate the selection).

Right now it looks fine on its own, but it just doesn't quite feel like
part of a uniform site.