Summer cleanup on https://issues.dlang.org

Stewart Gordon via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Jun 9 04:20:25 PDT 2015

<snip>
> * Consolidated D1 & D2 issues under D2.

It appears that you've changed everything to D2 indiscriminately, including issues that
have nothing to do with the D language or compiler, let alone D2 (e.g. issues with the
Bugzilla installation, and issues with Dstress, which IIRC was never updated to D2).

If we effectively aren't using the Version field anymore, we ought to do away with it.
I'm guessing there's a way to remove this field from the interface, but I don't know.  If
we're keeping it, we really should have either some kind of 'N/A' option for issues that
aren't about the D language or compiler, or versions in the list for these other tools as
well.

> * Retired D1. It's closed for new submissions.
<snip>

What has happened to those bugs that were applicable to D1 only - either specific to D1 in
the first place or fixed in D2 but not in D1?

Stewart.

--
My email address is valid but not my primary mailbox and not checked regularly.  Please
keep replies on the 'group where everybody may benefit.