Dgame 0.6 - Beta

Namespace via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Jun 9 09:30:18 PDT 2015

I'm glad to announce the Beta of Dgame 0.6.0:
https://github.com/Dgame/Dgame/releases

There are some major changes, like Masks for Surfaces, the
AntiAlias and OpenGl Versions enum in GLContextSettings (previous
GLSettings) and so on. But for the most frequent stuff it should
be backward compatible.
Also new is a nice alterantive for TileMaps: VertexArrays. The
relevant tutorial is currently missing, but I hope I can finish
it until tomorrow.

I've also made a change log (for the first time) so that each
change with the corresponding commit can be tracked:
http://dgame-dev.de/index.php?controller=development&mode=changelog

As always, there is also a new web page (this time probably for
the last time :D):
http://dgame-dev.de/