Summer cleanup on https://issues.dlang.org

Vladimir Panteleev via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Jun 9 13:54:01 PDT 2015

On Tuesday, 9 June 2015 at 05:33:24 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> I just made a pass through https://issues.dlang.org for a
> cleanup.

Next time we do something like this, we need to find a way to do
this without sending thousands of emails to damn near everyone
who's ever reported a bug :P

http://forum.dlang.org/post/hatvzzpgmsbtgkfbwlxj@forum.dlang.org

[vladde] Could someone explain to me why DFeed is spamming that
Andrei has replied to something, but the links only go to issues
filed 7 to 5 years ago?
[vladde] This is getting quite annoying actually

[Dr_Jakob] Wtf have they done with the bugs?

[ladyfriday] I unchecked all the boxes on bugzilla for email, and
I'm still getting all these bloody notifications emailed to me
every couple of minutes >.>
[ladyfriday] got woken up by them, and they've been going all day
[ladyfriday] can't even unsubscribe