Coedit 1 gold released

Basile Burg via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Jun 10 09:07:26 PDT 2015

On Wednesday, 10 June 2015 at 03:49:04 UTC, Sean Campbell wrote:
> On Wednesday, 10 June 2015 at 01:23:00 UTC, Basile Burg wrote:
>> Coedit, the small IDE for the D DMD compiler goes gold
>
> I've been wanting to switch a D based editor for a while but at
> least on windows, everything is on a different window and I
> cant figure out how to
> change this.

You cant. But as the Windows are docked, is it really a problem ?
If some of the widgets look superfluous to you then you can close
them and just use the Window menu when you need them.

I'm afraid that there might be an misunderstanding, when you
started the software for the first time, it looked a bit like
that: http://imgur.com/CecC9Cm , right ?